In the form of the redlining (RL) cable, the attributes are displayed that were assigned to the cable in NET BUILD. In addition, the details of the duct and segment to which the cable is assigned as well as the start and end points are displayed.
In addition, the objects of the respective object class belonging to the cable can be opened.
1. The name of the measurement with which the cable was imported is displayed.
2. The name of the cable is displayed.
3. The type of the cable is displayed or can be selected from the drop-down list.
4. The FID of the parent segment/duct is displayed.
5. The name of the parent duct is displayed.
6. The position number of the parent duct is displayed.
7. The point where the cable starts is displayed.
8. The point where the cable ends is displayed.
9. The length of the line is displayed.
10. The user length of the line is displayed.
11. The document management can be opened and files belonging to the cable can be linked or opened.
12. The RL attributes assigned to the cable can be opened with in the form or with for all cables in the filter. These are the attributes from NET BUILD.
13. The RL measurement points with which the position of the cable was created can be opened with in the form or with for all cables in the filter.