In the form of the redlining (RL) measurement point, the attributes are displayed that were assigned to the measurement point in NET BUILD.
1. The name of the measurement with which the measurement point was imported is displayed.
2. The name of the measurement point is displayed.
3. The type of the measurement point is displayed or can be selected from the drop-down list.
4. The FID of the parent object is displayed.
5. The corresponding object from NET BUILD is displayed with its URL.
6. The date of the measurement, of the measurement point in NET BUILD, is displayed.
7. Information on the measurement point can be stored.
8. The orientation of the point is displayed.
9. The Z-coordinate of the point is displayed.
10. The quality of the point (from the measurement) is displayed.
11. The accuracy of the point (from the measurement) is displayed.
12. The document management can be opened and files belonging to the measurement point can be linked or opened.