In the form of the redlining (RL) structure, the attributes are displayed that were assigned to the structure in NET BUILD.
In addition, the objects of the respective object class belonging to the structure can be opened.
1. The name of the measurement with which the structure was imported is displayed.
2. The name of the structure is displayed.
3. The type of the structure is displayed or can be selected from the drop-down list.
4. The check state is displayed. This can be adjusted manually or changes automatically when the geometry of the structure has been edited.
5. The corresponding object from NET BUILD is displayed with its URL.
6. The date of completion, of the structure in NET BUILD, is displayed.
7. The orientation of the point is displayed.
8. The Z-coordinate of the point is displayed.
9. The quality of the point (from the measurement) is displayed.
10. The document management can be opened and files belonging to the structure can be linked or opened.
11. The RL attributes assigned to the structure can be opened with in the form or with for all structures in the filter. These are the attributes from NET BUILD.
12. The RL measurement points with which the position of the structure was created can be opened with in the form or with for all structures in the filter.