Clusters are used for the surface allocation of infrastructure to a specific area. Various evaluations, such as the display of statistics or the export of a bill of material, can be carried out for a cluster.
The form for the building is opened by right-clicking on Industry Model Explorer > Administration > Clusters.
|Name||Enter a name for the cluster here. (1)|
|Type||Select a cluster type. (2)|
|State||A state can be selected for the cluster. (3)|
|Information||Information about the cluster can be entered. (4)|
|Show Statistics||This button generates statistics for the cluster. (5)
|Export Bill of materials||This button is used to generate a bill of materials after planning or to determine existing quantities in an area. (6)
How the lines that intersect cluster boundaries should be calculated is specified in NET options.
|Update status||If a status has been assigned to the cluster in (3), this can be assigned to all objects present in the cluster by pressing the button. (7)|
|Markers||The number of markers present in the cluster is displayed. Clicking on opens the forms for all markers in the cluster. (8)|
|Area||The area of the cluster in the graphic is displayed. (9)|
|Assignments||The number of buildings in the cluster is displayed. Clicking on opens the forms for all buildings in the cluster.
The number of points in the cluster is displayed. Clicking on opens the forms for all points in the cluster.
The number of lines in the cluster is displayed. Clicking on opens the forms for all lines in the cluster. (10)
|Documents||This displays whether documents have been attached to the form. (11)|
The forms for the generated labels can be opened via the “Overviews/Reports” menu.
Users have the option of defining various types of clusters themselves. The form is opened by double-clicking in the Type field in the cluster form.
1. The ID of the cluster type is displayed.
2. This is where you enter the short name.
3. Enter the name of the cluster type here.
4. The date when the record was created can be specified.
5. The person who created the record can be entered.
6. A comment on the cluster type can be entered here.
7. Only active cluster types can be selected from the drop-down list in the detailed form for clusters.
8. A priority for the type can be assigned.
9. The number of clusters to which this type is assigned is displayed. Clicking on lists all clusters that use the current cluster type. The button displays all clusters to which a cluster type has been assigned in the filter.