Designation attributes are required for the exact definition of designation schemes.
Start the “Attribute scheme editor” workflow in Workflow Explorer > General > Attribute scheme editor by double-clicking it, from the context menu or by clicking the button in the lower right area of the workflow explorer:
or in the designation-scheme form using the button
The following dialog opens:
New attributes can be created or existing ones can be opened and edited. The attributes can then be saved or deleted.
1. Enter a name for the new designation attributes.
2. Information can be entered.
3. Values can be added from the clipboard. For example, a sequence of values can be created and copied in Excel.
4. Color values of the color schemes can be displayed as colors.
5. The values and their numbering are listed.
Example: Colors of a composite duct
|Values as numbers
|Values as colors