Detailed schematic plan
The detailed schematic plan can only be created for cable traces without branches. For a cable trace with branches, the following note appears:
The following options can be defined:
1. You can choose whether or not to display cables that are not spliced.
1. Display of the connector number,
2. Display of the connector type,
3. Display of the fiber number,
4. Display of the tray number,
5. Display of the splice location,
6. Display of the cable name,
7. Display of the bundle number,
8. Details of the terminator/closure: Name, type, assignment to other points, information, client, cable trace, date, creator
Option—diagonal and parallel fibers combined
Grouped schematic plan
The grouped schematic plan can also be created for cable traces with branches.
The following options can be selected:
1. Display of the terminators of the cable trace,
2. Display of the cable sections of the cable trace,
3. Display of the closures of the cable trace,
4. Display of the splices in grouped notation.