For the assessment of a measurement, it is necessary to know the frequency for which it was measured. Therefore, the Frequency type can be described in more detail in this form. In NET Engineering, users have the option of defining frequencies themselves. The form is opened by double-clicking in the Frequency field in the TP Measurement form.
1. The ID of the record is displayed. The frequency is entered with the unit kHz.
2. The short value of the frequency can be entered.
3. The value of the frequency can be entered.
4. The date when the record was created can be selected.
5. The name of the person who created the record can be entered.
6. A comment on the record can be entered.
7. Only active frequencies can be selected (or wire data, pin data, splice data) from the drop-down list in the detailed form for TP Measurement.
8. A priority for the frequency can be assigned.
9. Clicking on displays all wire data, pin data, splice data or measurements to which this frequency is assigned. The button opens the corresponding records that were measured with the frequencies in the filter.