For the assessment of a measurement, it is necessary to know the wavelength for which it was measured. Therefore, the wavelength can be described in more detail in this form.
In NET Engineering, users have the option of defining wavelengths themselves. The form opens by double-clicking in the Wavelength field in the FO Measurement form.
1. The ID of the record is displayed.
2. A short value for the wavelength can be entered.
3. The value for the wavelength is entered.
4. The creation date can be entered.
5. The name of the creator can be entered.
6. A comment on the wavelength can be entered.
7. Only active wavelengths can be selected in the FO Measurement form.
8. The priority of the wavelength can be entered.
9. Clicking on displays all Connector data, Fiber data, Splice data and Measurements to which this wavelength is assigned. The button displays all corresponding forms to which the wavelength has been assigned in the filter.