1. A cluster is created around the area to be issued.
2. All layers are selected in the display model and the query for data filtering is opened.
3. A geometric filter with the “Search on the map” function is defined and “Polygon”, for example, is selected.
4. You can choose whether to create or select a polygon in the command bar.
5. The geometric filter is assigned to all layers.
6. The selected layers are displayed only within the selected border.
The geometric filter on the individual layers must be deleted again after the output. In contrast to setting, there the filter can be set over all layers within a folder, when deleting the geometric filter each layer must be edited individually.
Folder for shape files
A separate directory must be created for the shape files to be created. A shape connection must be established to this folder.
1. In the display model, the context menu must be opened on the data container to connect to data.
2. On the left side, “Add SHP connection” is selected. On the right side, you can click on the folder to select the directory.
3. If the directory has been selected, the connection can be established.
The window for the data connection can then be closed.
1. In the display model, the context menu must be opened on the data container to start the bulk copy.
2. The following dialog opens:
a) On the left side, under Source, the layer is selected from the display model of the project.
b) On the right side, under Destination, the selected shape connection is selected.
c) The attributes associated with the layer / feature class selected under (a) are displayed. These can be selected individually or as a whole.
d) The designation imported into the shape can be defined. These designations must not have more than 12 characters.
e) The assignment from (c) and (d) can be saved and reloaded as desired.
f) The bulk copy is started with “Copy now”.
3. A warning will appear to continue or cancel the bulk copy.
4. A dialog box will open to display a log. The number of exported objects is displayed. Click OK to complete the bulk copy.
5. The exported files are stored in the predefined directory.
6. For each layer / feature class, 6 files associated with the shape file are created.
The assignment configuration of the bulk copy is saved in XML format.