For an overview of which ducts cables have to be or have been pulled into, use the report "Cable Trunk Duct Route".
The report can be opened from the FO cable trunk as well as from the TP cable trunk. An output can also be made in tabular form in CSV and Excel format.
Requirements for cables
- The cable section(s) must be assigned to the cable trunk.
- The cable section(s) must be inserted into the respective node (closure/terminator) at the start and end point.
- The direction of the cable sections must be unambiguous.
- The cable run must not have any branches. Only a maximum of 2 cable sections may be connected to each other in the points.
Requirements for ducts
- The ducts to which the cable section(s) are assigned must have a duct insertion in the structures (manhole/cabinet).
- If a cable section passes through a manhole/cabinet uncut, the duct to which the cable is assigned may also be continuous or is connected to the next duct via a fitting. However, at the end of a cable section, a duct insertion must have been created at the end of the duct.
The report "Cable trunk duct route" is started via the printer symbol in the icon bar of the forms FO cable trunk and FM cable trunk.
The tabular output in CSV or Excel format is opened via the menu Overviews/Reports.
|Structure||Manhole or cabinet in which the duct insertion of the duct is located;
Length of the duct between the structures is displayed
|Cable||Name of the cable to be pulled into the duct|
|Duct||Name and duct type of the duct bundle in which the microduct and cable are located|
|Microduct||Name and colour of the microduct into which the cable is pulled|
|Length||Length of the duct between the structures|
|Cable Overlength||If there are cable loops on the cable, they are displayed here|
|Cable Measure||Space for entering the values during construction or documented start and end measures of the cable section are issued|
|Reel Number||Space for entering the reel number during construction|
|Specifics||Details of connections of the cable in the point|
|STRUCTURE_NAME||Manhole or cabinet in which the duct insertion of the duct is located|
|ROUTE_PART_TOTAL_LENGTH||Length of the duct between the structures is displayed|
|CABLE_NAME||Name of the cable to be pulled into the duct|
|DUCT_NAME||Name of the duct bundle in which the microduct and cable are located|
|DUCT_TYPE||Duct type of the duct bundle in which the microduct and cable are located|
|MICRODUCT_NAME||Name of the microduct into which the cable is pulled|
|MICRODUCT_COLOR1||first colour of the microduct into which the cable is pulled|
|MICRODUCT_COLOR2||second colour of the microduct into which the cable is pulled|
|DUCT_LENGTH||Length of the duct between the structures|
|CABLE_OVERLENGTH||If there are cable loops on the cable, they are displayed here|
|CABLE_MEASURE||start and end measures of the cable section are displayed|
|CABLE_REEL_NUMBER||Space for entering the reel number during construction|
|SPECIFICS||Details of connections of the cable in the point|
If the CSV is opened in Excel, the output values correspond to those of the Excel output. In the picture, the values are output row by row and the columns are listed separated by a semicolon.