The Name scheme editor is used to create new numbering and color schemes.
Start the “Name scheme editor” workflow in Workflow Explorer > General > Name scheme editor by double-clicking it, from the context menu or by clicking the button in the lower right area of the workflow explorer:
or in the name scheme or duct-type form using the button.
The following dialog opens:
New schemes can be created or existing ones can be opened or imported and edited. The schemes can then be saved, deleted or exported.
1. Enter a name for the new Name scheme.
2. Select a type for the Name scheme:
3. Information can be entered.
4. The feature classes in which the Name scheme is to be available can be selected. A multiple choice is possible.
5. The placeholders for the Name scheme must be entered.
6. The attribute scheme is assigned using the button
Add attribute scheme
Remove attribute scheme
Open Editor for attributes scheme
The attribute scheme can be selected from the list of existing attributes.
Formatting the scheme
7. The name of the attribute scheme is displayed.
8. The start and end values must be specified.
9. The preview of the value combination can be started.
10. Preview of the name scheme.