The “General” home tab contains general information, such as name and type. The incoming and outgoing connections with fibers, patches and patch fibers are displayed.
|The number and name of the connector are displayed. The name can be changed here. (1)
|It can be specified whether the selected connector is a start connector or not. (2)
|The connector type is displayed. Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the connector type. (3)
|If a service is assigned to the connector, the name of the service is displayed here. Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the service. New records can be created. (4)
|The name of the terminator to which the connector is assigned is displayed. The form for the current terminator is opened via the button. The button highlights the terminator in the graphic. (5)
|The incoming and outgoing connections in the connector are displayed. (6)
|The objects that the connector can be connected to are displayed. The button opens the respective overviews. (7)
|Information about the connector can be entered. (8)
|If measurements have been stored for the connector, the corresponding number is displayed. Clicking on the button opens the record for the measurement, in which the corresponding measurement files can be stored. (9)
If a specific attenuation has been specified for the connector, the number of corresponding records is displayed and the form can be opened. (10)
|This displays whether documents have been attached to the form. (11)
A Connection Overview can be displayed via “Network exploration”.
Various workflows can be started via the “Edit” menu.
1. A patch can be created for the connector.
2. A measurement can be added to the connector.
3. A marker/breakdown can be set starting from the connector.
4. The numbers of the connectors present in the terminator can be changed.
5. The names of the connectors present in the terminator can be changed.
6. The splice connections for all connectors in the filter can be disconnected in one operation.
7. A service can be transferred to the network path starting from the connector.
8. A service can be transferred starting from the connectors in the filter to the corresponding network paths.
9. A service can be removed from the network path starting from the connector.
10. A service can be removed from the corresponding network paths starting from the connectors in the filter.
The FO Connection Plan, the Endings overview and the forms for the generated labels can be opened via the “Overviews/Reports” menu.
The detailed form for connector data opens under Details in the detailed form for connectors:
or in the Connector Type under Wavelength related data:
Information for a connector type, such as wavelength and attenuation, are managed in the “General” home tab.
1. Select the connector for which the connector data is to be created.
2. Select the connector type for which the connector data is to be created.
3. Select the wavelength. Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the wavelength.
4. Input of the attenuation value