The “General” home tab contains general information, such as name and type. The incoming and outgoing connections with wires and patches are displayed.
|The number and name of the pin are displayed. (1)
|Displays whether it is an A-pin or B-pin. (2)
|It can be specified whether the selected pin is a start pin or not. (3)
|The pin type is displayed. Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the Pin Type. (4)
|If a service is assigned to the pin, the name of the service is displayed here. Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the service. (5)
|The name of the terminator to which the pin is assigned is displayed. The form for the current terminator is opened via the button. The button highlights the terminator in the graphic. (6)
|The feature class to which the lines that start or end in the pin belong is displayed. (7)
|The number of wires and patches connected to the pin is displayed. The button opens the associated forms. (8)
|Information about the pin can be entered. (9)
|If measurements have been stored for the pin, the corresponding number is displayed. Clicking on the button opens the record for the measurement, in which the corresponding measurement files can be stored. (10)
If a specific attenuation has been specified for the pin, the number of corresponding records is displayed and the form can be opened. (11)
|This displays whether documents have been attached to the form. (12)
A Connection Overview can be displayed via “Network exploration”.
Various workflows can be started via the “Edit” menu.
1. A patch can be created for the pin.
2. A marker/breakdown can be set from the pin.
3. A measurement can be added to the pin.
4. The splice connections for all pins in the filter can be disconnected in one operation.
5. A service can be transferred from the pin to the network path.
6. A service can be transferred starting from the pins in the filter to the corresponding network paths.
7. A service can be removed from the network path starting from the pin.
8. A service can be removed from the corresponding network paths starting from the pins in the filter.
The TP Connection Plan, the endings overview and the forms for the generated labels can be opened via the “Overviews/Reports” menu.
The detailed form for pin data opens under Details in the detailed form for pins:
or in the Pin Type under Frequency-based data:
Information for a Pin type, such as Frequency and Attenuation, are managed in the “General” home tab.
1. Select the pin for which the pin data is to be created.
2. Select the pin type for which the pin data is to be created.
3. Frequency selection Double-clicking in the list box opens the form for the frequency.
4. Input of the attenuation value.